1. Log into https://mywpclasses.warnerpacific.edu using the Warner Pacific login and password.
2. Click on “My Home” to get to the main menu, then “Site Home”. This will show all the course categories.
3. Courses fall into two general categories: ADP (Adult Degree Program – classes are generally 6-10pm in the evening) and Traditional (classes mostly meet during the daytime).
4. Click on the appropriate category (degree initials or department name) to see the courses, departments or cohorts in that category.
5. Navigate through the course tree in normal windows/browser manner to locate the desired course.
6. Click on the course and then click “Enroll me.”